22 Mayıs 2010 Cumartesi

I Even Painted My Toe Nails for You

Please scroll down for English.

Bu seneki Eurovision favorim Almanya. Nasıl tatlı bir şarkıdır, nasıl tatlı bir kızdır o? Yalnız şarkının “Senin için ayak tırnaklarımı bile boyadım be” kısmına kopuyorum, hangimiz yapmadık ki?


This year my favorite Eurovision song comes from Germany. The song is too cute to be true, so is the singer. She sings “I even painted my toe nails for you” which cracks me up. Admit it; we all did it at some point, right?


And this song is from Turkey. I didn’t like it when I first heard, but it grew on me. Good luck guys!

9 yorum:

  1. Bu posttan sonra dinledim ve cidden yaa çok tatlıymış kız =D Şarkı da bi güzel (:

    YanıtlaSil
  2. O zaman 12 points to Germany diyelim :)

    YanıtlaSil
  3. I'm SO ashamed of our song for Eurovision. Well, I'm ashamed every single year. We DO have some great musucians, but we always send crap to Eurovision, 'cause all the good musicians don't want to be a part of it.
    I love the instrumental beggining of your (Turkey) song.

    YanıtlaSil
  4. Ben de gerçekten ayak tırnaklarını boyadın ve göstereceksin sandım :)) Fena değil şarkı :) Tırnağım kırıldı :(

    YanıtlaSil
  5. I wonder why they don't wanna be part of it, it should be an honor to represent their country.

    Joey, aslinda pedikur resimleri de mi koysam diye dusundum bir ara ama sapiklar dolmasin dedim, ellerim icin bile ilginc mailler aliyorum cunku. Yazik olmus tirnaga :(

    YanıtlaSil
  6. Thanks for doing your posts in English when I asked to! =)

    YanıtlaSil
  7. I still rely on the translator when I show NOTDs: You can at least get whether I like the color or not, how the formula is etc. But posts like this definitely need proper English, otherwise you guys would be so lost :P

    YanıtlaSil
  8. That's cool, but with the Soylent Green post and everything, I would've been so lost if you hadn't shown photos of everything you used.

    YanıtlaSil
  9. Oh, that is true. I totally forgot about the frankening posts :/

    YanıtlaSil